It is a beautiful neighborhood located in Miami, characterized by its huge houses surrounded by gardens, it was built in 1920 by George Merrik on 4,000 hectares of land, with the purpose of creating the beautiful city. Iin its construction the Mediterranean style predominates, although also you can find colonial, French or Italian style. Currently the inhabitants take care of the facades and gardens, to maintain the impeccable appearance of the neighborhood.
Coral Gables is a haven for its inhabitants, dedicated to commerce and business within and outside the district. There they placed their headquarters more than 30 multinational companies. Monochromatic buildings confuse visitors, who lose their sense of location. The sidewalks are kept neat because almost no one walks on them.
The best place to eat lunch or dinner in Coral GablesKae Sushi is the ideal restaurant to celebrate special events or to make a common day unforgettable, there you can find a fusion of Japanese food with a Miami touch, Chef Landa has included Japanese, Sushi, Asian and fusion food on the menu, too. They have vegetarian and vegan dishes.
Our Efrain Landa
He has 15 years of experience working with Japanese cuisine, and has become an expert in fusing flavors to achieve the delights that Kae offers to his diners.
Chef Landa creates a culinary adventure with his selection of sauces, textures, and presentation. That’s why when you’re looking where to eat dinner in Coral Gables Kae Sushi will become a must-see for you if you’re looking to experience gastronomic discoveries.
What you need to know about Kae
- Conceptual style of small portions fosters an exceptional dining experience.
- You can pay by credit card.
- The ambient outdoors has moderate noise; casual clothing is recommended. The terrace is pet friendly.
- It has parking in internal parking lot or on the street with valet, includes parking for bicycles.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Facilities for people with reduced mobility, or who use a wheelchair.
- Bathrooms are gender neutral.
- One of the pillars of Kae is customer service, each member of the staff strives to provide the best service.
- Staff wear a mask and follow established biosafety protocols.
- It has home delivery and order take out.
Curious facts about Coral Gables
- In 1926 Merrick opened the Biltmore Hotel with the appearance of a Spanish castle crowned by an 18-meter tower that imitates the Giralda in Seville.
- The quarry from which the limestone rock was extracted for the construction of Coral Gables left a large space where it was built in 1923, the Venetian Pool, a dream pool, full of waterfalls and caves.
- Venetian Pool since its construction until 1986, did not have filters to purify the water, which forced thousands of liters of water to be emptied and replaced every night.