With the recent pandemic restrictions, restaurants, delivery services and platforms have had to evolve to cater to the newer needs regarding food and dining. Delivery services are the only luxury available when it comes to variety. Sushi is no different. Read on for options from the best sushi chefs offering their fortes and the most popular services for getting them to you!
Best sushi available for deliveries or takeout
1. Kae SushiOne of the most exotic experiences of Miami by Chef Landa. His keen eye on diversity and multiculturalism is the inspiration behind all of his unique creations. His ideas of flavors and the dare to combine them in ways never been done before are truly iconic and cannot be found anywhere else. Salmon Sensation, Prosciutto Roll, Guava Roll and the enormous Sushi Boats are the most requested and famous dishes in the city. Available now at Coral Gables and South Miami locations for restaurant dining, delivery or takeout. Also available through UberEats, Postmates and Grubhub.
2. Sushi KongKnown as a Japanese fusion with a Latin twist, making this restaurant offer unique tastes of Latin America. The most recommended dishes of this sensational concept are the Besitos Especiales, Hello Sushi Roll, Romeo y Julieta, and Kampai. Moreover, it is also very well known for its desserts, such as the CheeseCrack, French Toast and Ice Creams. Available for delivery or takeout through Postmates, Delivery Dudes, UberEats, Grubhub and Doordash.
3. Sushi MakiA Chinese restaurant from the 2000s. They deeply believe in creating an experience through the energies of family, food and fun. Its goal? To make sushi the next big thing in Miami. Its menu includes an incredible selection for family meals with platters and boats. Their must try dish is a Salmon Truffle Ponzu. Order delivery or takeout from their locations in Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, South Miami, Kendall, Dadeland and Whole Foods.
4. POC American FusionThis restaurant brings a true culinary experience by offering a variety of dishes from around the world. At POC, you can create your own buffet to go as well! Their Coral Gables location now open for take-out and delivery using these services: UberEats, Seamless, Postmates, DoorDash and Grubhub.
4 most popular apps to consider when you need the best sushi delivery or takeout.
1. GrubhubThis app provides a decent list of nearby options and typical categories to choose from. You’ll find a unique selection of sandwiches, Latin food, Sushi and more.
2. Uber EatsOne of the most well-known and complete apps for its variety of restaurants to pick from.
3. PostmatesA national delivery service famous for its spontaneous discount codes for free deliveries! They also offer alcohol deliveries, which sets them apart.
4. DoorDashThe newer service of them all promising the quickest delivery in town, claiming to get your food to you within one hour or less.
With the comfort of your own phone, choose away a restaurant and satisfy the delicious cravings or sushi at home. You can also visit their restaurant locations, most popular around Coral Gables or South Miami, to experience sushi with a culture that’ll take you straight to Asia.